Water Damage Steps
Do you have a Water Damage in your home and don’t know what to expect? Well let SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill walk you through it!
- Inspection: Let SERVPRO® asses the water damage in your home. During this inspections SERVPRO® will determine the severity, class of water and outline the next steps!
- Water Removal: SERVPRO® uses the latest technology to extract water from your property, rather it is 2 feet of standing water or just enough to soak your carpet and pad, SERVPRO® can take care of it for you.
- Drying: After the water is extracted drying is begun with air movers and dehumidifiers. This step may seem fairly easy but it is completely scientific in nature. The appropriate amount of fans, dehumidifiers, room temperature and air humidity is needed to dry out the remaining moisture in your property.
- Cleaning: Your things in this area need to be determined as salvageable and unsalvageable depending on the class of water damage you have. SERVPRO® believes in a Restore VS. Replace system so we will try to save the items that can be safely restored. The area will also be cleaned with anti-microbial if necessary! BENEFECT™ is an amazing all natural product that disinfects.
- Restoration- This is the final step in getting your home back to normal. SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill now offers reconstruction so we can repair anything that needed to be replaced.
If you experience a water damage in Southern Maryland give SERVPRO® a call today @ 301.753.8313.