When the Water Rises...
During these seasonal changes we tend to see more wet weather and heavy winds. These factors cam have an adverse effect on your home. Here are some of the ways to detect signs of water damage if they occur in your home.
- Listen for leaks or constant water flow around your home.
- Be mindful of your water bill, note any high fluctuation.
- Look out for cracks in the wall that may spread or seem to have movement.
- Be aware of a distinct, musty order, mold may be present.
- Look for dark spots or white patterns that may differ from the flooring, roof, & base boards.
- If you have hardwood flooring, be aware of any buckling or lifted nails from the floorboard.
- Be mindful of pooling water or puddles that may appear in random areas of your home.
No matter the size of your emergency, SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill are here to help! We can be reached by calling on (301) 753-8313 for water damage repair and restoration service.