Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Flood and flash floods are a reality in Charles County and Oxon Hill Maryland. In a county with weather patterns as complex as Maryland, even low-risk areas can flood. 25% of all claims for flood damage are filed in low-risk areas. Therefore, flood preparedness in important for Charles County and Oxon Hill Residence.
Here are some things you should know and do, to be able to prevent and handle a flood.
- Be aware of your flood-zone risk
- Make a flood emergency plan
- Check your insurance
- Install reflux valves
- Install sump pump
- Be prepared to evacuate
- Inspect your home
- Have a professional elevate your electric panel
These simple steps could save you hundreds and thousands of dollars in damages to your home.
If your home floods here are some steps to take to recover from a flood.
- Find a safe environment
- Call SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill @ 301.753.8313
- Get your possessions to higher ground
- Drain and remove floodwater
- Document everything
SERVPRO® of Charles County is Here to Help!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (301) 753-8313
Why Choose SERVPRO of Charles County and SERVPRO of Oxon Hill?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
A fast response is crucial to flooding and storm damage, because it reduces secondary damage and restoration costs. Storms don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. Our technicians will respond immediately, day or night, to help Waldorf business owners and residents.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As water and storm damage specialists, we have the experience and advanced training that enables us to restore your property quickly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Charles County and SERVPRO of Oxon Hill is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major storm or flood event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: