Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Flood and flash floods are a reality in Charles County and Oxon Hill Maryland. In a county with weather patterns as complex as Maryland, even low-risk areas can flood. 25% of all claims for flood damage are filed in low-risk areas. Therefore, flood preparedness in important for Charles County and Oxon Hill Residence.
Here are some things you should know and do, to be able to prevent and handle a flood.
- Be aware of your flood-zone risk
- Make a flood emergency plan
- Check your insurance
- Install reflux valves
- Install sump pump
- Be prepared to evacuate
- Inspect your home
- Have a professional elevate your electric panel
These simple steps could save you hundreds and thousands of dollars in damages to your home.
If your home floods here are some steps to take to recover from a flood.
- Find a safe environment
- Call SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill @ 301.753.8313
- Get your possessions to higher ground
- Drain and remove floodwater
- Document everything
SERVPRO® of Charles County is Here to Help!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (301) 753-8313
Why Choose SERVPRO of Charles County and SERVPRO of Oxon Hill?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Waldorf home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We are storm and water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-storm condition. Using advanced equipment and scientific drying techniques, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Charles County and SERVPRO of Oxon Hill is close by and ready to respond to your flood or storm damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Waldorf community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: