When the Storms Come...
Storm and flood damage can be devastating and occur when you least expect it. Storm damage encounters may include flooding from heavy rainfall or roof leaks from heavy wind-driven rain. Here are some useful measures you can do to make your home more resistant during a storm:
- Protect potential wind and water entry points
- Make sure roof shingles are secure using roofing cement
- Make sure any openings or cracks by phone and cable lines are chalked up
- Install proper weighted shutters to cover your windows and doorways
- Protect and secure your HVAC system
- Secure any loose item outside, i.e. bikes and trashcans
After the Storm, SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill are here to support you! Call SERVPRO® of Charles County, 301.753.8313 or SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill, 301.292.4447. We provide free visual inspections, and we will guide you through the claim, cleanup and reconstruction processes as necessary. We are Here to Help!